terça-feira, 1 de abril de 2014

Next stop - Cornwall

Is been a while that Cornwall caught my attention, before I came to England I've been searching and following some footage of beautifull beaches, the typical cornish culture, castels, riders, pumped wedges and reef breaks as well.
I'll also take a course as a bodyboarder instructor level 1, so I can explore this area , teach and give my advices to new ones and maybe start my own business.

This time I will go on my own for one week, if there's still anyone who wanna join me, go head.

Cornwall has such good riders as any other place, and also a big industry of bodyboard and surf, in my head I see as a very interesting place to visit.

Can't wait to return to the sea.

www.ricardoamaral.info
Nomadimage


2 comentários:

  1. Da-lhe pedrim!!

    João Mendes

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Grande Pedro Correia!!!!! Wish you the best for your projects!!!!! Hugssssss

    Ze Frade

    ResponderEliminar